Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Only one more day for the current catalog...

Hi Stampers,

Well, only one more day to order from this year's catalog and I thought I'd share a card we made with almost all retiring items. I cased this from somewhere and it was a pretty simple card to make.

The colors are Blushing Bride & Whisper White. All of the items here are retiring except for the Whisper White cardstock and the Rhinestones. I used the butterfly punch on Blushing Bride DSP and the Finial Press Embossing Folder for the background. Two pieces of Blushing Bride Satin ribbon finish this card.

The second card is also from my Copy the Catalog class and uses the Delightful Doilies stamp set (not retiring) and the Flirtatious Specialty DSP (the pink doily) which is retiring. The colors here are Concord Crush, Melon Mambo, Lucky Limeade and Whisper White - I really like this color combo! the Thank You is from Curly Cute and is accented with a Rhinestone.

Hope you like these cards and get your order in by tomorrow from this year's catalog - June 1st it's on to the new catalog!

Keep Stamping,


No comments: