Sunday, June 3, 2012

Another happy couple...

Hi Stampers,

Hope everyone has enjoyed the beautiful weekend here in Chicagoland - since we put up with 2 days of rain last week to have such a great weekend. I was busy attending another bridal shower for a friend's daughter who is getting married this summer so today I'm sharing the card I made for the shower.

This card uses the Love & Laughter set which was from the Occasions Mini catalog but is now in the new 2012-13 catalog. I used Pretty in Pink and Shimmery White cardstock here since I wasn't sure what the wedding colors were. I stamped the dress in Versamark and embossed it with Iridescent Ice embossing powder so it was glittery. I used the scallop trim border punch on the bottom and tied a piece of organza ribbon at the top. A simple card but really sparkly in real life. Congrats to another happy couple!

Keep Stamping,


No comments: