Hi Stampers,Sorry I haven't been a very good blogger lately. Between being very busy at work and preparing for my new catalog open house this Friday, life has been very busy.
This card actually uses both retired and new products - the colors are Shimmery White and Island Indigo - and the retired lace punch. All you do is punch a row of lace and then use the 1" circle punch to put the colored circles behind the lace - I really like this technique and I really wish they hadn't retired the punch. I accented the center with pearls and stamped the sentiment from Loving Thoughts.
Best wishes to the happy couple - we had a great time at their wedding with friends from high school - now some of our kids are getting married - where does the time go?
Hope you are finding a way to beat the heat here in Chicago! I'm really grateful for air conditioning this week!
Keep stamping,







No comments:
Post a Comment