Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Cheerful Celebration

Hi Stampers,

I'm back today with another of the cards we made at my New Catalog Open House last week using new stuff from the new catalog.

This card (I cased it from somewhere on the internet - maybe from Stampin' Connection). This card uses the new Floral District DSP and the colors were Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight and Lucky Limeade. I used the new Betsy's Blossoms stamp set for the flower and leaves - the round flower from the set was punched out with the Blossom punch and the center uses the Boho Blossoms punch. The Daffodil piece that the greeting (from Fabulous Phrases) is on uses the new Fancy Fan Embossing Folder and the greeting is punched out with the Large Oval punch and accented with pearls. The center of the flower uses the new Jumbo Pearls which were carried over from the Occasions mini catalog.

This card seems very summery to me and we're definitely having summer-like weather this week - hottest in 7 years tomorrow and more like August than June.

Keep Stamping,

No comments: