Saturday, June 23, 2012

Thanks for coming to my Open House!


Hi Stampers!

Just wanted to say thanks to all of you who came to my New Catalog Open House last night! We had a great time stamping, eating, shopping and talking. We made 3 cards too which I'll be sharing over the next week or so.

Here's the first card - it uses the new Make a Cake stamp set - I cased this from somewhere in blogworld and made a few modifications of my own. The main color is one of the new In Colors called Midnight Muse. I used it for the card base and the scallop circle punch as well as all the stamping. This stamp set is so cute because you can stamp the layers on different colors - here I used several pieces of the Patio Party DSP as well as Baja Breeze, Summer Starfruit and Primrose Petals cardstock for the cake pinwheel and the Happy Birthday, which is from Curly Cute. The white piece is run through with the Polka Dot Embossing Folder.

Hope you like this first cheerful birthday card - this stamp set and DSP really work well together.

Thanks again to those who came to my Open House!

Happy Stamping,

No comments: