Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A Happy Occasion


Hi Stampers,

I love making cards for Happy Occasions and this past weekend I made this card for a bridal shower I attended. The mom of the groom is a friend of mine from high school and it was great to celebrate the happy couple and catch up on things with my friends.

This card uses the Mixed Bunch stamp set, which was in the Occasions Mini Catalog and is in the new catalog! The colors are Island Indigo and Whisper White. I embossed the flower in White after I stamped it in White on Vellum cardstock and punched it out with the matching punch. The Island Indigo card front is embossed with the Big Shot Polka Dot embossing folder and I used Organdy Ribbon to finish the card after I stamped the greeting from Teeny Tiny Messages in Island Indigo. The brad is from the In Color brads.

Hope you are enjoying the beautiful weather this week in Chicago and congrats to the happy couple!

Keep Stamping,

No comments: