
Hi Stampers,
This past week we had another great monthly meeting/shoebox swap and our theme for the month was a color challenge - we had to use Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade and Basic Gray in our card.
The card I made uses the Best Dad Ever stamp set. I used the theme color markers to color the ties and the sentiment and the Basic Gray DSP from the Neutrals stack for the bottom part. A piece of Basic Gray across the DSP separates it from the Island Indigo card. I thought the DSP kind of looked like a suit to me. I probably would have added some silver mini brads to this card, but we couldn't use anything that is retiring and those brads are retiring this year. I sponged Island Indigo around the outside of the white piece before putting it on some Lucky Limeade and attaching it to the card with Dimensionals. I really like how these colors looks together and I love color challenges because they make you use different color combos together.
Hope you enjoy your weekend! Life is really busy around our house. Shane's graduation is only a few weeks away and we've had more "lasts" for the year - concerts, prom, etc. Senior year really flew by!
Keep Stamping,







No comments:
Post a Comment