Sunday, May 20, 2012

All About the Grads!



Hi Stampers,

Well, it's graduation time for us as Shane will graduate from York High School this weekend - wow the years went by quickly - he was two weeks old when Jordan started kindergarten and and now he's done with high school. The last few weeks have flown by with the Spring Play, Shane's concerts and award nights at York. We are so proud of Shane and all he has accomplished during his years at York!

He'll be celebrating with his friends over the next few weeks and I have made many Glorious Green and White cards since those are our school colors and I bought several packages of that cardstock before it retired. I also use all our retired graduation sets - by far the most of any of my retired sets I've kept are used for graduation!

This is Shane's card to the right - I used the Great Grads stamp set and my Stamp-a-ma-jig to line up the stamp on the left - it really worked great for that and I know I should use it more often instead of just winging it when I really want something to line up. The background is one of the retired stars wheels in Glorious Green and the "YD" matches the York Dukes logo and is a soon to be retired alphabet for the Big Shot called Timeless Type.

I'm sorry if you get tired of seeing Green and White graduation cards over the next few weeks but he'll be going to lots of parties and so that will be the theme!

Celebrate the grads in your life and Go Dukes!

No comments: