Wednesday, May 23, 2012

More for the grads


Hi Stampers,

Well graduation was great - Shane gave one of the speeches and did a great job! I would have been very nervous speaking in front of almost 4000 people.

Shane isn't the only graduate in our family this year - two of his cousins are graduating from high school and one from middle school so that means more graduation cards.


Here are the cards I made for two of the other graduates - this first one using Elegant Eggplant, Silver and Whisper White . Nick plays football so I stamped the football from the Touchdown set in the background in Elegant Eggplant. The graduation words are from Great Grads and the "R" is from the Timeless Type Big Shot Alphabet. I accented that with several circle punches.

His sister Savannah's card uses Elegant Eggplant, the retired Summer Sun and Whisper White. I stamped another of the stamps from Great Grads in Elegant Eggplant and then used the retired star punches in Summer Sun and Elegant Eggplant. The background was wheeled with the Stars & Swirls wheel.

I love that making your own graduation cards lets you customize them for each person and their school!

Keep Stamping,

No comments: