
Hi Stampers,
Well I've decided to just keep sharing all the Glorious Green and White graduation cards I've been making over the last few weeks. Shane has lots of parties to go to over the next few weeks.
Here's a few more of those cards - these are made with th
e Go Graduate stamp set, which is still available as a download for My Digital Studio.Once again I've used the retired Glorious Green, Whisper White and Basic Black. For the second card, I used Great Grads as well as the Star wheel. I also used the retired star punches, but you could use the Stars Big Shot die as well.
Enjoy this beautiful weekend weather we're having in Chicago - although it's going to be hot tomorrow - they say we're going to break a record for high temperatures - glad our air conditioning is working!
Keep Stamping,







No comments:
Post a Comment