Monday, March 7, 2011

Thinking of You

Hi Stampers,

Today I am sharing a Sympathy card with you that I created for a recent workshop I did. The hostess wanted ideas for sympathy cards they could easily duplicate and this is what I came up with.

It uses the Thoughts and Prayers stamp set. I stamped the tree in Garden Green on a Crumb Cake piece of cardstock that I ran through the Big Shot using the Top Notes die. I sponged around the outside of the Top Note using Early Espresso ink and a Sponge Dauber. The ribbon is Early Espresso Grosgrain and the DSP is from the Woodland Walk collection. The card itself is Garden Green and I stamped the tree again in Garden Green on the top half of the card front. The greeting is from the same stamp set and is punched with the Designer Label punch on Very Vanilla. I then attached it to a piece of Early Espresso punched with the XL Oval punch.

Enjoy your day and Keep Stamping,

No comments: