Hi Stampers,Well, after a very cold and windy St. Patrick's Day parade this weekend, I'm ready to show you another card I made last week which also fits this week's challenge at Create with Connie & Mary.
For this card, I took a strip of Pumpkin Pie that I ran through the Polka Dot Embossing Folder and a strip of Garden Green that I stamped the shamrock from So Happy for You in Garden Green on and added them to the Whisper White base and then ran it through the Big Shot with the Top Note die.
I added the same shamrock to the four corners of the Crumb Cake card base using Garden Green ink and also added a strip of white cardstock with a gold brad on either side as well. The saying and shamrock in the center are using the Lucky Shamrock stamp - first I stamped it in Pumpkin Pie and then in Garden Green. I punched out the shamrock using the 1" circle punch and used a Dimensional to pop it up.
I have one more card to show you for St. Patrick's Day later this week.
Keep Stamping,







8 comments:
Very cute!
Cute card! I love the texture! Thanks for joining us at Create with Connie and Mary and have a Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Great card!
Dawn, I just love how you used a tri-color on your Top Note and embossed just a portion of it. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Create with Connie & Mary!
This is so clever! Love the top note! Thanks for playing along with us on Create with Connie and Mary!
Great St. Pat's card! Love the colors. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary challenge!
What a fun and easy card! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!
So cute that you incorporated the flag colours - love it! Thanks for playing at CCMC this week.
Post a Comment