
Hi Stampers,
Thought I'd share my final St. Patrick's Day card today - this one was inspired when I was making another card for a workshop a few weeks back and used the Woodland Walk DSP - I thought that the colors were perfect for March 17 as well.
This is a very quick and easy card to make - I used Garden Green & Very Vanilla which coordinate with the DSP. I again used the shamrocks from the SAB So Happy for You Set and the Lucky Shamrock stamp from the Occasions mini. Stamped the Lucky Shamrock twice in Garden Green and punched it out to layer the shamrock with a Dimensional and attached the DSP to the side of the card. The Garden Green card is attached to a quarter sheet of Early Espresso cardstock to finish.
Hope that you are wearing green and enjoying some delicious Corned Beef Sandwiches today although I won't be making our traditional dinner until my son comes home from college this weekend for Spring Break!
Happy St. Patrick's Day!







No comments:
Post a Comment