Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sale-a-bration is almost over for this year...


Hi Stampers,

Only a few days left for Sale-a-bration, Stampin' Up's annual promotion where you get a free stamp set with a $50 order. Today's card uses some of the free product from this year's SAB mini catalog.

I created this card for a workshop I did last weekend and used the colors from the Ice Cream Parlor DSP pack from the SAB mini. I used Melon Mambo, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight and Whisper White. The card base is Melon Mambo and I used the Framed Tulip Embossing folder on the Whisper White piece. Then I used a Sponge Dauber to add some Pacific Point ink to the embossed tulips. A piece of Ice Cream Parlor DSP and some Daffodil Delight Pompom trim are on one side and Fun Flowers in Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight and Melon Mambo in the center. I added a button from the Ice Cream Parlor Buttons for the center. Happy Mother's Day is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.

It's not too late to place an SAB order or even to join my growing group of demonstrators - contact me today for either one - the discount & free product for joining during SAB make it one of the best times of the year to join!

Keep Stamping,

No comments: