Friday, March 25, 2011

Teacup Hello


Hi Stampers,

Today I'm sharing a card with you that I made for another CCMC challenge over at Create with Connie and Mary. I've decided to challenge myself by creating cards for some blog challenges. When you do a challenge, you don't have to follow the sketch exactly, but I decided to in this case.

This card uses one of the stamps you can get for FREE during Sale-a-bration - Tiny Teacup. Don't forget this promotion ends on March 31. The colors on the card are Marina Mist, Pear Pizzazz and Blushing Bride. I stamped the teacup in the matching color ink and then punched them out with the Scallop Square punch. I used the Polka Dot Embossing folder with the Big Shot for the front of the card and the squares are attached to a piece of DSP from the Subtles stack and a piece of Blushing Bride. The ribbon is Pear Pizzazz and the sentiment is from the same Tiny Teacup set - I cut the Hello off of the teacup so I could use them separately.

Enjoy your weekend and Keep Stamping,


5 comments:

Deb said...

This is such a delightful card! I love how you just stamped on the squares with the same color! Thanks for joining us this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

Debbie Henderson said...

Love the coordinating ink and cardstock colors and how you omitted the sentiment with the teacup image and have it solo on the bottom. Thanks for joining us this week at Create with Connie & Mary!

Connie said...

Love that teacup and how you used different colors! Thanks for playing along with us on Create with Connie and Mary!

Mary Brown said...

The Tiny Teacup stamp is one of my all time FAVORITES!!! Great use of this on the sketch! Thanks for playing along this week on the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

Lisa Martz said...

Cute teacups. Nice color combo. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge!