
Hi Stampers,
The question above is typical for Chicago at this time of the year but some 60 degree days have convinced us that spring must be here - except for the part when they say it could possible snow/rain later this week.
Oh well, I still think its time to share a springtime card with you today. We made this card at my recent Hostess & Customer Appreciation event - we had a great time stamping, eating and spending time creating! I got the idea for this card from one of my talented downline - Julie brought it to our February shoebox, where the theme was fun folds. It uses the Springtime Vintage DSP (two different patterns) and the Bliss SAB stamp set - time is running out for this year's SAB - it ends on March 31. Anyway, the colors for this card are Crumb Cake, Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla, Marina Mist & Pear Pizazz. The Crumb Cake card is scored at 2.75 and 5.5" so the front is folded back against itself. One piece of DSP and Not Quite Navy goes on the folded back piece and one piece goes on the inside of the card. I spritzed the Very Vanilla with Champagne Mist Smooch Spray before I stamped the flourish from Bliss in Marina Mist, the butterflies in Pear Pizazz and Happy Anniversary from Something to Celebrate in Not Quite Navy. I used the Always Artichoke Seam Binding to tie a bow for the side.
Enjoy the spring weather - at least until winter makes a comeback!







No comments:
Post a Comment