
Hi Stampers,
Thought that I should start sharing some of the St. Patrick's Day cards I've been making this week - Saturday is the big St. Patrick's Day parade in our town (now it's the 2nd largest in Chicagoland) and it will be another cold and possibly snowy parade. My son will be marching in the parade with York High School's marching band. I'm just lucky I can watch it from my kitchen if it's cold since we're only 1/2 a block from the parade route.
I love St. Patrick's Day - since my husband and I are both Irish I have lots of decorations - I think more than for most other holidays except Christmas. Anyway, the card I'm sharing today is using a new set which SU demonstrators could order this week - it's called Four Frames and will be in next year's catalog. You can get it for FREE along with a package of DSP called Paisley Prints if you host a $350 workshop during April. It has four frames which can all be punched out with the Decorative Label punch, which is in the current Occasions mini catalog. The colors for this card are Wild Wasabi, Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White. I stamped the frame in Wild Wasabi and then punched it out after stamping the greeting in Pumpkin Pie from Teeny Tiny Wishes (that set has greetings for every occasion). I used a piece of Wild Wasabi and a piece of Pumpkin Pie DSP from the DSP stacks and punched them with the scallop border punch. The shamrocks are from the So Happy for You Sale-a-bration set that you can get for FREE with a $50 order through the end of March. I used Whisper White and Pumpkin Pie grosgrain for the ribbon accents. I'll be sharing some of my other St. Patrick's Day cards in the next week.
Keep Stamping,







No comments:
Post a Comment