Monday, February 28, 2011

Nature Walk


Hi Stampers,

Sorry it's been a week since I posted anything - an SU Demo meeting, 2 SU workshops, a sinus infection and helping my parents move meant a very busy week for me last week!

Today I am sharing a card that I originally made for my SU Demo Shoebox a while back - it uses the Nature Walk set from the mini catalog. This was a set that isn't really my usual style but now I really like it. The colors are Rose Red and Old Olive. The flower image is colored with markers and I masked the bottom of the Ivory Naturals piece so the stems wouldn't extend too far down. I used the Tulip Embossing Folder for the border - one of my favorite products from the Occasions Mini. I used the so called "fork bow" for the bow (I have a wooden bow maker that's great for the "bow challenged" like me) using the Rose Red Seam Binding and stamped the Thank You from Short & Sweet for the greeting.

No comments: