Hi Stampers,
Today I'm taking a break from sharing cards with you as we (and by we I mean my husband and one of my sons) spent today digging out from 20 inches of snow we got last night in Chicagoland - one of the strangest blizzards I've ever seen and I was here for the 1967 and 1979 blizzards - thunder, lightning and winds blowing the snow horizontally. They were just talking last week about it being the anniversary of the 1967 blizzard which I decided looked like it was really long ago with all the old cars and black & white pictures - must be me getting older!
I should have been stamping today but instead I was curled up on my couch with my e-reader enjoying a good book. More stamping later in the week. Shane will be enjoying another snow day tomorrow since it's supposed to be below zero overnight and they canceled school again.
Hope you're staying warm and enjoying some snow days too!







1 comment:
So what book are you reading? I just finished "The Help" and need a new book.
Post a Comment