
Hi Stampers,
Hope that you are enjoying Valentine's Day this year. I'm enjoying the warmer weather and all the snow that's melting that's for sure.
Today's share was inspired by Dee, a talented friend and fellow demonstrator. I decided to use her idea to make a Valentine's Day card. This card uses the "Embedded Embossing" technique. For this card, I punched hearts with the Heart to Heart punch in Real Red and attached them to a piece of Basic Black. Then I ran the whole thing though the Big Shot using the Square Lattice Embossing Folder - a must have folder if you have the Big Shot! The Big Shot actually embeds the pieces into the Black cardstock. It's a great technique and you can use it for punched or stamp images. The greeting is from my go to set Teeny Tiny Wishes, stamped in Real Red, punched with the Word Window punch and attached to a piece of Real Red punched with the Modern Label punch.
Hope you are enjoying Valentine's Monday!







No comments:
Post a Comment