Monday, February 7, 2011

A Treat for Valentine's Day

Hi Stampers,

I was blog surfing last week and saw this treat holder which is perfect for Valentine's Day on someone's blog. It's a piece of Love Impressions DSP. You then use the Full Heart punch to punch the front of the DSP so you can see the treats inside, which are in one of the SU small cello bags. I found some Valentine's Day Jelly Beans that matched perfectly. I tied a piece of Red Satin ribbon around the heart cut out and then I added the owl, which is from the Sale-a-bration set Punch Bunch - this stamp set is the number one Sale-a-bration set, which you can get for FREE with a $50 order until March 31. I stamped the owl in Basic Gray and then punched it out with the owl punch. I used the red Glitter paper for the vest and a piece from the heart that I punched out for the owl heart. A very fun and easy project to make!

I hope that you have all dug out from the snow (although we keep getting more the last few days). Spring must be around the corner somewhere!

Keep Stamping,

Dawn Dickinson

No comments: