
Hi Stampers,
Sale-a-bration 2012 is about to come to an end and I thought I'd share one more project with you. I think I saw this on Stampin' Connection - I did change the colors a bit - this project uses Whisper White, Night of Navy & Real Red. I used the Polka Dot Embossing Folder and Big Shot for the Whisper White piece and the actual card to a piece of Night of Navy. Then I stamped the Postage Stamp from Fresh Vintage 3 times and punched it out with the Postage Stamp Punch. I used the 1 3/8" square punch for the Night of Navy under the stamped images. A butterfly from the Beautiful Wings Embosslit, a small Rhinestone and a piece of Real Red Satin Ribbon complete this card, along with the sentiment from Loving Thoughts.
You still have a little time to get some FREE products - you can order from my SU website 24/7 or email me today to place an order.
Keep Stamping,







No comments:
Post a Comment