
Hi Stampers,
Well another week has gone by and I haven't posted as much as I wanted to, but I thought I'd share a few of the 3X3 cards we made at last week's Stamp Camp. This card is a great size for including with a gift bag or any gift you are giving.
I created these cards in sets of two - they use similar colors, stamp sets, DSP, etc. This one uses the I Dig You stamp set and uses Pacific Point, Real Red, Basic Black and Whisper White. I stamped the wheels twice and then punched them with the 1" circle punch and added 5/16" brads for the centers. I colored the truck with Pacific Point and Real Red markers and the wheels with Basic Black. The Happy Birthday is also colored with the markers and is from On Your Birthday. Perfect for a boy's birthday gift.
The second card in this set uses the single stamp Packed for Birthday from the Occasions mini catalog.
It demonstrates the Spotlighting Technique. You stamp the entire image in Black Stazon (this is on Naturals White cardstock) and then stamp it again on the cardsock and use the 1.25" circle punch for the area you are spotlighting. In this case, I watercolored the balloons in Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight and Read Red. Then it is attached to a Daffodil 1 3/8" circle punch and adhered to the card with Dimensionals. Another card that is great for a birthday.Hope you enjoy these cards and have a great weekend!







No comments:
Post a Comment