Saturday, February 25, 2012

Who doesn't love presents?


Hi Stampers,

Today I want to share a project that I cased from one of the display boards at Leadership last month - it's a simple card but one that you can duplicate with any Designer Series Paper for a different look every time.

This card uses the DSP that you can get for FREE during Sale-a-bration - Everyday Enchantment. I chose 3 patterns and cut them in graduating sizes 2.75"X 1.25", 2.25" X 1" and 1.25" X 1". Then I used one of the FREE Sale-a-bration ribbons from the Ribbon & Brad Pack that coordinates with this DSP to tie the bow. I will say it's easier to loop the ribbon around and use a separate piece for the bow because the narrow organdy ribbon is a little slippery - probably the toughest part of making this card.

I used the Celebrate from the Outlined Occasions set- also FREE during SAB and watercolored it using Pool Party, Lucky Limeade and Calypso Coral inks with Blender Pens.

Hope you enjoy making this card to celebrate someone special!

Keep Stamping,

1 comment:

Colleen said...

What a great card!!!