
Hi Stampers,
I realized today that I hadn't posted any Valentine's Day projects yet and wanted to share a card today that I made as a swap for Stampin' Up's Leadership Conference last month and one of the cards I made at a Shoebox Swap we participated in at Leadership.
This card uses Whisper White, Real Red and Basic Gray and several items from the Occasions Mini Catalog. The stamps are from Take It To Heart (the heart and banner) and the greeting is from With All My Heart in the regular catalog. and I used the Heart to Heart punch with the Red Glitter Paper for the small heart. I used several new Big Shot items as well - the new small Textured Impressions Embossing Folders - there are 3 patterns and one is the heart I used at the top of the Real Red piece. I also used the new Hearts Collection Framelits to cut the heart out after I stamped the image with Versamark and heat embossed it in Pewter. The new Framelits make it easy.
This second project uses the heart from the stamp set Floral Fillers - each heart is stamped in Versamark and heat embossed in White. The colors for this card are taken from the Sale-a-bration mini catalog DSP Everyday Enchantment - Baja Breeze, Calypso Coral and Lucky Limeade as well as Basic Black. The accents are Black Brads and the black Scallop Dots Ribbon (using the back of the ribbon not the dotted side). The greeting is from Loving Thoughts from the Occasions Mini catalog stamped in Basic Black.Hope you enjoy these Valentines and are inspired to make some for the special people in your life.
Keep Stamping,







No comments:
Post a Comment