Hi Stampers,Well I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend! I was busy that's for sure - had a great time stamping on Friday night in Milwaukee, then great weather to see the St. Patrick's Day parade on Saturday and my husband had a band concert at our local college on Sunday and I celebrated a birthday on Saturday too.
Anyway, thought I'd continue sharing my 3X3 cards with you - today's cards use Pretty in Pink, Whisper White and Basic Gray. For this first one, I stamped one of the flowers from Mixed Bunch (from the Occasions Mini) in Versamark and heat embossed it in White. Then I punched it out with the matching punch and attached it to the card with a Dimensional. The background is a piece of Basic Gray DSP from the Neutrals stack and the sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes and was punched out with the Word Window punch. I used some White Taffeta ribbon to make the bow using my Wooden Bowmaker on the smallest setting.
The other project u
ses the Love & Laughter set from the Occasions Mini and the same color scheme of Basic Gray, Pretty in Pink and Whisper White. The cake is stamped in Basic Gray and the flowers are punched out of a piece of Pretty in Pink that I ran through the Big Shot with the Snowburst Embossing Folder. Then I punched out the snowburst with the flower punch from the Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack - it fit perfectly. then I added a small pearl to each flower. I used the Scallop Trim border punch on the Basic Gray piece and attached it to a Pretty in Pink card. An easy wedding enclosure card.Hope you enjoy these small but cute cards!
Keep Stamping!







No comments:
Post a Comment