Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Baby! Baby!


Hi Stampers,

I wanted to share some more of the fun 3X3 cards we made at my last stamp camp - these cards are great for gift bags or just a little note.

These baby cards use the Baby Bundle Stamp Set which is just perfect for the Paper Piecing Technique I used for both of them - one in Blushing Bride and one in Pear Pizzazz. I stamped the buggy stamp on the Whisper White and then on Blushing Bride or Pear Pizzazz and then cut the colored cardstock out to paper piece it. I stamped the baby's face after I stamped the buggy. All of the stamping is in Basic Black. I also stamped the teddy bear and cut it out and then I used the smallest heart from the Heart to Heart punch for the heart and stamped it with the buggy stamp again to get the dots on it. Blushing Bride marker for the heels and I added a pearl on this one and it's finished. The DSP background pieces are from Nursery Nest. Perfect for that next baby shower!

My next stamping event is my annual Hostess/Customer Appreciation Event which is on March 18 at 1:00 - RSVP now if you're attending this FREE event and bring a friend!

Keep Stamping and enjoy the taste of spring we're having in Chicagoland!


No comments: