Hi Stampers,Well, the weather this week has made us think that spring might not be too far away and so I thought I'd share another of the inserts we created in my Shadow Box class back in January.
This insert uses the Free DSP Everyday Enchantment and the coordinating colors - Calypso Coral and Pool Party. I used the DSP and the Big Shot and the Timeless Type Alphabet to cut out the "Bloom" letters. The flowers are from Mixed Bunch and are tone on tone stamped in Calypso Coral and Pool Party and punched out with the matching punch from the Occasions Mini. The centers of the flowers are Pool Party from the In Color Brads and the flower centers in Calypso Coral punched with the 1" circle punch.
Hope spring is on the way! I'm looking forward to a Shoebox Stamping Event up in Wisconsin tomorrow and then our town's big St. Patrick's Day parade on Saturday and I'm hoping the weather will be good for both of those!
Keep Stamping,







No comments:
Post a Comment