Sunday, April 1, 2012

Get Well Wishes


Hi Stampers,

Just wanted to share a project with you today that I made for a Technique swap at one of my Demonstrator meetings. I did case this project either from Stampin' Connection or somewhere in blogland.

The technique I used on this card is Reverse Masking. Basically you decide on a shape for your mask (in this case I used the Framelit Embosslit) and made a mask with a post it note. You place the post it note on the Whisper White card and sponge inside of it (in this case with Marina Mist and Certainly Celery ink) and then stamp your image over that which I did here with one of the stamps in the Just Believe stamp set. I used a piece of Basic Black grosgrain ribbon and the sentiment is from Delightful Dozen stamped in Black, punched out with the 1.25" circle punch and attached to a piece of Basic Black punched with the the 1 3/8" circle punch and popped up with a Stampin' Dimensional. The card is attached to a piece of Marina Mist cardstock.

This is one of the projects we will be doing at my April Card Buffet Stamp Camp - contact me today to reserve your spot at this stamp camp!

Keep Stamping,

No comments: