Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sorry it's been a while...



Hi Stampers,

Life has certainly been busy for me lately and I'm sorry that's meant I haven't posted any projects lately. Working full time, hosting Easter and my son's busy senior year of high school have been keeping me busy but I have a project to share with you today. Also I want to point out that the list of Retired Stamp is available today - the top icon on the left hand side.

I cased this project from a swap I received somewhere - a meeting or Leadership I don't know which but this is one of the projects that will be available at my Card Buffet Stamp Camp on April 27. A Card Buffet, for those who aren't familiar with it means that I offer anyone attending this stamp camp about 10 or so cards to choose from and they choose 6 projects to make from the buffet. Sign up today for this stamp camp if you haven't already!

This project uses the stamp set Flower Fest, which is one of the sets that is on the Retired List this year. I used Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder, Calypso Coral and Lucky Limeade as the colors. I love these colors together for spring or summer. I stamped the flowers: Calypso Coral on Calypso Coral, Pacific Point on Tempting Turquoise, Concord Crush on Wisteria Wonder and Lucky Limeade on Lucky Limeade for the leaves. I had to cut out the Tempting Turquoise flower, but for the other two I used the Five Petal Flower and Fancy Flower punches. I used Calypso Coral ribbon and some Pearls to highlight the flowers. The DSP is from the Sweet Shoppe Collection (only available until April 30) and the sentiment is from Delightful Dozen.

I hope you can join us on April 27 for the Card Buffet! E-mail me today! The Retiring Stamps will be available until May 30 and these In Colors are definitely retiring this year as well: Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride, Peach Parfait and Poppy Parade.

No comments: