Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Greenhouse Garden will soon be gone...

Hi Stampers,

I have had a very busy week as I started a brand new full time job on Monday, but I cased a card tonight that I wanted to share with you.  I also wanted to remind you that the list of Retired Accessories came out today - you can see all of the Retired items in the two icons at the top left of my blog.  Remember that Retired Stamps are available until May 30 but Retired Accessories are only available while supplies last so let me know ASAP if you'd like to order anything or you can shop on my SU Website any time.  Anyone who places a $50 order with me in April or May or who attends my May stamp camp will receive a FREE new Stampin' Up Catalog!

This card uses the Greenhouse Garden stamp set which is retiring on May 30.  I love this 2-step stamp set and like I said I cased a card from somewhere for this project.  The colors are Island Indigo and Daffodil Delight, as well as Whisper White.  I stamped the outline daisy stamp in Daffodil Delight on the Daffodil Delight card and then added a panel of Island Indigo.  I then stamped the 2-step flowers - I stamped off for all of the base flowers and then full strength for the detail.  I cut the panel of flowers into thirds and attached them.  The greeting is from Perfect Pairs and is stamped in Indigo and then punched with the Large Oval punch, then Daffodil with the Scalloped Oval and then Indigo with the Wide Oval Punch.

Keep Stamping,

No comments: