Wednesday, May 19, 2010

New Summer Mini Stuff...


Hi Stampers,

Today I thought I'd share something from the Summer Mini, which started on May 1st. This was my design for my monthly meeting/shoebox swap with my demonstrator group.

This card uses the new Watercolor Trio set and this card is made with Cameo Coral, Almost Amethyst and Certainly Celery cardstock. I used the new Square Lattice Embossing folder on the Almost Amethyst. I colored the flower with Cameo Coral, Certainly Celery and Summer Sun Stampin' Write markers and stamped the leaves with Certainly Celery on Very Vanilla cardstock. The ribbon is Very Vanilla Taffeta. Another of the leaves is stamped in Cameo Coral on the base card.

Cameo Coral & Almost Amethyst are two of the colors that will be retiring. All of the Fond Farewell colors (see the sidebar on the left) will be "while supplies last" as of June 1st, so if you want to order them, let me know as soon as possible so you don't miss out!

No comments: