Monday, May 10, 2010

It sure doesn't feel like spring...


Hi Stampers,

Just when we thought that we had put cold weather behind us for Spring, we need the heat back on in Chicagoland this week. I'm sure tired of this weather - I want to put my winter coat and gloves away - it's May! My son had two track meets over the weekend and it was brutal - he said they actually saw some snowflakes!

Anyway, I thought I'd share another Perpetual Calendar insert - this one is all about Spring. I used the Petal Pizzazz stamp set which I stamped in Melon Mambo and Tempting Turquoise. The centers of the Melon Mambo flowers are Basic Black and attached with Stampin' Dimensionals. I cut out all of the flowers and attached them with Dimensionals as well. The word "Spring" was made with the Timeless Type Alphabet for the Big Shot in Whisper White. The ribbon is Melon Mambo Polka Dot Ribbon.

Hope someone is enjoying spring weather this week!

No comments: