Hi Stampers,Well, it's the end of May so it's once again time to celebrate all the graduates...from Middle School, High School, College and beyond. Tomorrow is Graduation at our High School and while we don't have a graduate this year, I'm sure my kids will be invited to celebrate those who are graduating. The card I'm sharing today was part of the "Spring into Summer" stamp camp I had last night and it uses our high school's colors and the new Go, Graduate set from the Summer Mini Catalog.

I used the Square Scallop Die for the backing piece (here in Glorious Green - one of the colors we'll soon be saying Goodbye to) and the card itself is Basic Black Textured cardstock. I stamped the hat from Go, Graduate in Whisper White craft ink and then stamped another hat in Glorious Green on the same color cardstock. I stamped Congratulations Graduate in Glorious Green and cut it apart for the greeting.
Then for the inside of the card, I stamped the gowns and feet image from the Go, Graduate set with Black Stazon on Whisper White cardstock and watercolored them with Glorious Green ink. I added the saying in Glorious Green too for the inside.
So whatever graduation you are celebrating this year (in our case my niece Lindsay is getting her Master's Degree in Education - Congratulations!) enjoy the celebration!
Keep Stamping,







No comments:
Post a Comment