Saturday, May 1, 2010

Another Beautiful Wedding!


Hi Stampers,

Another busy week for us following a fun and busy weekend as we had a family wedding - this was the card I made for Kim & Luke - the happy newlyweds! Congratulations and Best Wishes to them! It was a wonderful wedding!

I used Pretty in Pink for the card base and the greeting piece which is from Together Forever stamped and heat embossed in White. The tag is from the Lots of Tags Sizzlits. I used the beautiful White Organza ribbon and the Sweet Pea Felt (which I know isn't available any more, but is so cute I have to keep using it). I used Tombo glue to attach the flowers and leaves. The background piece is Textured White CS with the Polka Dot Embossing Folder (which is from the Occasions Mini but IS still available to order).

Hope everyone enjoys the weekend - it will be cold but someday spring will be here for good.

1 comment:

Carol's Ink Spot said...

A very pretty card! Love the flower embellishments you used. Have a good Mother's Day!