
Hi Stampers,
I thought I'd share another card made with flowers today - this one is from my last stamp camp, which was Big Shot II - The Sequel and was inspired by a card I saw somewhere on the internet. All of our projects were made with my favorite accessory, the Big Shot.
I used the Flower Folds Big Shot Die to cut the flowers out - 2 in Taken with Teal and one in some Textured Brown felt that I found at a craft store. I then faux-stitched them with the White Gel Pen. The center of the flower is both a White Jumbo Grommet and a White Neutrals brad.
The card base is Taken with Teal and Chocolate Chip. I used Sweet Pea DSP (sadly no longer available from the Occassions Mini Catalog). I stamped the greeting in Taken With Teal and punched it out with the small oval and the Chocolate Chip with the Large Oval and then used a piece of Chocolate Chip Grosgrain ribbon to complete the card.
I hope everyone has a great weekend - we had a great time at a family wedding today - I'll post the card I made for that in the next few days.
Keep Stamping,







No comments:
Post a Comment