
Hi Stampers,
Since it's Memorial Day, I thought I'd share a card that honors our country and those who serve and have served and sacrificed to keep us a safe and free country. I got the inspiration for this card from Stampin' Connection, a fantastic resource (a great perk of being a Stampin' Up demonstrator).
This is actually another of the cards from my Spring into Summer stamp camp - it uses one of the new jumbo wheels from the summer mini catalog called "Red, White & Blue". This is a 3X6 card using Real Red Textured Cardstock and Not Quite Navy cardstock, which I distressed. Then I wheeled on Confetti White Cardstock, first in Real Red and then in Not Quite Navy. I trimmed out some of the images and then used Dimensionals for pop them off the card.
Hope everyone has a great holiday weekend - so far the weather has been great, the kids are done with school, the Blackhawks won game 1 last night and tomorrow I'll be going to the parade here in Elmhurst (my son will be marching with the York band).







No comments:
Post a Comment