
Hi Stampers,
Today I wanted to share a few things - first of all I was named one of the top 3 for the Create with Connie & Mary Color Challenge last week for the spring card in my last post - a first for me and I thought I'd share that with you.
I do want to share a card with you that I created for our Demonstrator group meeting this past week - we did a Summer Mini shoebox since Demonstrators could pre-order this month. The card uses several new items from the mini.
The colors are Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler and Night of Navy - love the way these colors look together for masculine cards! I stamped the ship from "The Open Sea" stamp set in Cherry Cobbler, sponged the edges with Cherry Cobbler and attached it to a piece of Night of Navy. The background piece is Cherry Cobbler with the Square Lattice Embossing Folder. I used the new Baker's Twine in Cherry Cobbler and White wound around the corners - love the Baker's Twine! That piece is attached to the Night of Navy card. The greeting is stamped with the compass from the same stamp set and I made the pennant end with the Photo Corners punch and sponged it with night of Navy. The greeting is from the Best Dad Ever stamp set also in the Summer Mini.
I haven't been able to stamp much else this week because we are in the middle of getting new carpet which let to painting - just like in that Brady Bunch episode. Hopefully in a day or two my upstairs will all be back to normal and I can stamp again!
Hope the weather is going to warm up for Easter!







No comments:
Post a Comment