
Hi Stampers,
Well the weather in Chicago has been crazy all week (had to turn the heat on this morning once again) and it was over 80 degrees just last Sunday - I keep hoping we can put away the sweaters but not yet.
Anyway, despite the weather I have a bright springtime card to share with you today - it uses a set that has been carried over from the Occasions Mini Catalog to the Summer Mini called Bold Blossoms. This week's Create with Connie and Mary Color Challenge was to use Pumpkin Pie, Real Red and Pacific Point and this card came to me right away.
One of the perks of being a Demonstrator is that you get to preorder new items the month before the mini comes out and so since I already had the Bold Blossoms set, I ordered the new Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch. This punch has 3 levels and punches 3 shapes. I used the middle layer for the flowers on this card. I stamped the stems in Old Olive and the Butterfly in Pacific Point. Brights Buttons tied with the new White Baker's Twine are the flower centers and the sentiment is stamped in Real Red and punched with the Scallop Oval punch and Real Red with the Large Oval punch.
Hope you enjoy this springtime card and that the weather soon matches it for good!
Keep Stamping,







7 comments:
What a cute idea and wonderful use of the new punch! Thanks for playing Create with Connie & Mary!
Great way to use the new punch! I have yet to get mine out! Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary challenge!
This is really adorable! I love how you used the new triple layer punch! Can't wait to play with mine! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!
Love your card with the new punches and CUTE button! Great job! Thanks for playing along with us on Create with Connie and Mary!
Sweet and simple and a GREAT use of the new punch! Thanks for playing along with week on the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!
Gotta love that new punch! You used it just perfectly! Thanks for playing at CCMC this week.
Way to go on being one of the top 3! Very cute card!
Post a Comment