
Hi Stampers,
Well, although the weather continues to be more winter than spring, it's Easter weekend and so I want to share a card with you today using the Easter Blossoms set from the Occasions mini catalog.
I made this card originally for a workshop I had at the end of March and it uses the Springtime Vintage DSP. I used the colors from the DSP for my card - Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy and Very Vanilla. I stamped the girl and the greeting in Baja Breeze. The greeting is punched with the large oval punch and the background is the scalloped oval punch. I also used the Scallop Border punch to punch both sides of the Night Quite Navy piece. I accented the center with the Chantilly trim and used a small stamp from the set for the sides of the Baja Breeze card. This Easter Blossoms set is only available through April 30 in the Occasions Mini Catalog as is the Springtime Vintage DSP.
I hope that you enjoy a great Easter weekend with family and friends. He is risen!







No comments:
Post a Comment