Monday, April 4, 2011

One more from Sale-a-bration


Hi Stampers,

Today I'm sharing a card with you that I made for a friend of mine who is moving - I'm happy for her that she's moving, but I will miss her as a friend and customer at my monthly stamp camps, that's for sure.

I saw this idea in several different places and wish I had seen it before the end of SAB to share it with you, but if you have the Bliss set, you can make your own.

I used Tempting Turquoise and Whisper White for this card. First I used the Embossed Tulips folder for the Big Shot to do the outside border for the Whisper White piece and then I turned it to the side that is debossed instead of embossed. I used the Butterfly die to cut 2 butterflies out - one in Whisper White and one in Tempting Turquoise DSP from the Brights DSP stack. Then I used temporary adhesive to attach the White Butterfly to the White cardstock and stamped the large flourish from Bliss over them both in Tempting Turquoise. I pulled off the white butterfly and attached the Turquoise butterfly on the white card and then used Dimensionals to attach the stamped piece on top of it. I added 3 of the smallest size Rhinestones for some bling and stamped the greeting from "So Happy for You" another SAB set. The Whisper White piece is then attached to the card itself, which is Tempting Turquoise.

Enjoy this week - seems like spring might actually be here at last!

No comments: