Thursday, November 11, 2010

Wow what a great deal!

Hi Stampers!

This great news from Stampin' Up - from November 15-30, Stampin' Up Starter Kits are only $87.50 - that's half price! This is the full Starter Kit that is normally $175 and includes lots of great Stampin' Up products (it's $310 worth of products)to help you start your Stampin' Up business including:
  • Three Wood-mount Stamp Sets
  • 1 Clear Mount Stamp Set
  • A Stampin' Around wheel, handle, and ink cartridge with a refill
  • 2 Card Stock Packs
  • 1 Pattern Designer Series paper Stack
  • 4 Classic ink pads
  • 1 VersaMark Ink pad
  • 2 Stampin' Write markers
  • Ribbon
  • Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Stampin' Scrub
  • Stampin' Mist
  • Stamping sponge
  • Snail Adhesive
  • Blender Pen
  • Decor Elements piece with applicator
  • 8 catalogs
  • Business supplies, forms and tools
If you have ever considered joining my Stampin' Up family as a demonstrator, this is the time to join - e-mail me today for more information! You can see the flyer for this deal

I have a project to share with you today as well - this is another of the cards that we made at my Mostly Manly Stamp Camp and it was inspired by one I saw on Stampin' Connection - one of the great resources that are only for Stampin' Up demonstrators! This card uses a new set in this year's catalog called "Uncharted Territory". For this card I stamped the lighthouse in Basic Black Craft ink on Naturals White cardstock and heat embossed it. Then I stamped the lighthouse again on a post it note and trimmed it to create a mask so I could sponge the sky in Marina Mist ink. I watercolored the lighthouse and beach with Crumb Cake and Cherry Cobbler using Blender Pens. The lighthouse piece is attached to a piece of Cherry Cobbler cardstock which was scored at the top and folded over the watercolored piece and accented with a piece of hemp twine. The Crumb Cake piece was run through the Big Shot with the Square Lattice embossing folder and attached to the Marina Mist base card.

Contact me today to become part of a really fun group of stampers!

I hope that everyone took time today to pray for our servicemen and women protecting our freedom around the world!

No comments: