Monday, November 8, 2010

Extreme Birthday!



Hi Stampers,

Sorry that it's been a while since I posted, but life has been busy - after my last stamp camp I was getting ready for the craft fair I participated in last weekend and then this weekend is my Holiday Stamp Camp so its busy in my stamp room!

Today's card is another of the cards from my Masculine Stamp Camp, where we made great cards for all ages of boys and men. This square card uses several different stamp sets and the colors are Riding Hood Red, Basic Black, Crumb Cake and Whisper White. The guitar image is from Extreme Guitar and the Diamonds and Happy Birthday are from Grunge Rock, a new set in the catalog. I made the Pennant Happy Birthday by punching the end of each piece with the Photo Corner punch. This card got the approval of my 16 year old son!

Hope that you are enjoying yet more beautiful fall weather this week - at least we are in Chicagoland. After freezing at a football game last Friday night, it was great to not need a coat today!

No comments: