Just a reminder that the Holiday Spectacular Sale starts today and goes through November 30 - there is a link on the left side for the sale - you can either place an order directly through my website or contact me to place your order - great items on sale - you won't want to miss out!
Last week I sat down with this stamp set to see what I could create for Thanksgiving and so today I'd like to share a few more of the cards I made with this set.

For this birthday card, I used the flower image from Day of Gratitude - I colored it with markers to make the flowers More Mustard and Cajun Craze and the leaves Old Olive, which are two of the colors in the Autumn Spice DSP, which I used for the top of this card. After I stamped the flowers, I punched them out with a circle punch and then used some more of the DSP to layer the flowers. I also used a strip of More Mustard under the flowers. The card is Cajun Craze and the greeting is from All Holidays stamped in Early Espresso.
The second card also uses more of the Autumn Spice DSP
- this time I used some of the images from the DSP punched out and attached to Early Espresso. I accented the the circle pieces with brads from the Neutrals and Brights Collections and attached the circles to another piece of DSP - the Autumn Spice DSP is actually more like cardstock as well as being textured - great to use for cards. The card itself is More Mustard and I used one of the leaves from Day of Gratitude in More Mustard. I accented the Old Olive DSP with a piece of Cajun Craze punched with the Dotted Border Scallop Ribbon punch. The greeting is also from Day of Gratitude stamped in Early Espresso and punched with the oval punches.I hope that you enjoy these fall cards and have a great Thanksgiving - I'm looking forward to my son being home from college for a few days!
Don't forget to check out the Holiday Spectacular!
Keep Stamping,

Dawn Dickinson







No comments:
Post a Comment