
Hi Stampers,
Well the weather finally feels like the holidays are going to be here soon and this past Saturday at my Holiday Stamp Camp, we made some great projects to get us in the holiday spirit - although the weather was warm, I remembered the Christmas music this time (helped by a Chicago radio station that is already playing Christmas music non-stop).
This first project is actually a remake of a card I first shared with you in July when I discovered that one of the leaves on the Island Floral die would make a great Christmas light. This time I made the card using the Silver Tinsel from the Holiday Mini Catlalog which is great and very easy to use. The colors are still Garden Green, Real Red & Crumb Cake and I made the tops of the lights in Brushed Silver Cardstock. I made the lights by attaching a narrow strip of the Brushed Silver across the top of the red and green cardstock before putting them on the die to cut them out on the Big Shot since the die will cut through 2 layers at once. I stamped the lights with one of the stamps from Serene Snowflakes in Whisper White Craft Ink. The Merry Christmas is stamped in Garden Green and is from a set called Christmas Greetings. I sponged Real Red around the greeting before attaching is to the Real Red piece. The Crumb Cake piece was wheeled with the Christmas Chatter Wheel in Crumb Cake.
I hope that you enjoy this Christmas inspiration!

Dawn Dickinson







No comments:
Post a Comment