Monday, November 1, 2010

From last week's Stamp Camp...Mostly Manly

Hi Stampers,

I can't believe it's already November 1st - where has this year gone? Today I thought I'd share a card with you that we made at my Mostly Manly Stamp Camp last Friday night. We had a great time creating cards for men (and boys) of all ages at this camp.

This first card I'll share with you is one that I CASEd from a Shoebox I went to a few years back. It uses one of my favorite sets "Lovely as a Tree" - did you know this is now the oldest set in the catalog? It is such a versatile set. In this case, the trees are stamped in Soft Suede onto Crumb Cake cardstock and then the edges are stamped in Soft Suede as well. The Crumb Cake pieces is then layered onto Soft Suede and a torn piece of Always Archichoke and accented with two brads from the Neutrals Collection. The trees are accented with the Versamarker. The card base is one of my favorite fall colors - Cajun Craze and the Happy Birthday is from the All Holidays stamp set.

I will be sharing some of the other cards we made at this camp - it was really fun to make cards for men of all ages!


No comments: