Friday, August 27, 2010

Time to say Goodbye to the Summer Mini...

Hi Stampers,

Well, since most of our kids are back in school, and Labor Day is right around the corner, it's time to say Goodbye to all of the great sets in Stampin' Up's Summer Mini Catalog, which ends on August 31.

Today's card is one of the projects we did at my "Copy the Catalog" Stamp Camp in June and it features one of the Hostess sets available in the Summer Mini - Punched Posies.

This card uses Real Red, So Saffron, Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie and as soon as I saw it, I knew I would have to duplicate it for my Stamp Camp. Each of the flower images is stamped in Versamark and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder and then punched out with the XL Fancy Flower, Scallop Circle, Five Petal and 1" Circle Punches. The centers of the flowers are the Filigree, Silver & Neutrals brads as well as a Red Button from the Playground Buttons. The greeting is stamped in Chocolate Chip and is from Thank You Kindly on Confetti White cardstock. The ribbon used is Old Olive 5/8" Grosgrain. I used White Crochet Thread for the bow on the Pumpkin Pie flower. The bottom part of the card is Tempting Turquoise cardstock and a strip of So Saffron cardstock.

Hope you enjoy this last taste of the Summer Mini! Have a great weekend!




No comments: