Well, last time we said goodbye to the Summer Mini and today we'll say hello to one of my favorite mini-catalogs, this year's Holiday Mini Catalog. This mini is full of all sorts of great fall & holiday sets, from Halloween to Valentine's Day.

The sample I'm sharing with you today is one of those new stamp sets - Day of Gratitude. To me this stamp set can either look like fall or Christmas. For this card, I ran a piece of Cherry Cobbler through the Big Shot with the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder and then "smooched" the paper with the Gold Smooch Spray. I stamped the large image from Day of Gratitude with Cherry Cobbler on Very Vanilla Cardstock and accented the center with a 5/8" neutrals brad in Very Vanilla. The sentiment is also from the same stamp set stamped in Cherry Cobbler on Crumb Cake cardstock, which is quickly becoming my favorite neutral color. A piece of Early Espresso ribbon and the background piece of Early Escpresso cardstock complete this card.
Although it doesn't seem like it with the weather here, fall is around the corner so enjoy this taste of the new mini - I will be sharing many more samples in the near future.

Dawn Dickinson







No comments:
Post a Comment