Hi Stampers,Today's projects are two cards I created for sisters from our church who are both having babies this fall/winter. Unfortunately I had to miss their baby shower, but I wanted to share the cards with you today.
The first card is for the sister who is having a boy and uses the Big Shot to create a baby bib - here I used Marina Mist, Crumb Cake and Real Red. The stamp set is Nursery Necessities, which retired in June. I used the Scallop Circle die for the Big Shot but left off the top of the scallop putting the fold of the card lower on the die. Since that die will cut two layers of cardstock at once, it worked just fine and I had the bib. The sailboat image is colored with markers and stamped on Whisper White. Then I used the new larger Scallop Circle punch with Real Red. I also used Real Red Grosgrain ribbon for the string for the bib. I really like these colors together!
The other sister is having a girl, so I used the same Scallop Circle die but with a totally different look. I again used the same die but left the fold on the side for this baby carriage. Then I used the Polka Dot Embossing folder for the Pretty in Pink carriage. I used the new Scallop Ribbon Border Punch for the white buggy trim and the 1.25" circle punch for the wheels. The accents are from the Sweet Pea felt that was in the Occasions Mini catalog - such cute accents.Hope you enjoy these baby cards and Congrats to Jodie & Brent and Brad & Cortney too!

Dawn Dickinson







No comments:
Post a Comment