Saturday, September 25, 2010

Since my All About Fall Camp is tomorrow...

Hi Stampers,

It seems like this weekend Fall has arrived not just on the calendar but also with the weather. Last night was perfect weather for York's homecoming victory over DG North and it seems like fall is really here.

Today's share is one that I did for a display board - it is a CASE directly from this year's Catalog (page 28). The colors in the card are Riding Hood Red, Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz and Peach Parfait. The front is wheeled with the Bright Blessings Jumbo Wheel in Riding Hood Red. I used the Falling Leaves stamp set for the Acorn & Greeting stamped in Early Espresso and Pear Pizzazz. The greeting is attached with Hemp Twine and staples. The thin strips of accent cardstock were really easy to cut with the SU Tabletop Paper Cutter.

I love copying ideas from the catalog - that's why it's not only a catalog, but a great idea book. Get your copy for FREE by hosting a workshop - fall is a great time to get your friends and family together to stamp!

Enjoy fall!




No comments: